Published Articles by Gregory Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is an avid researcher, educator and lecturer. He has been instrumental in some of the latest developments in the field of refractive surgery and has authored several published articles. If you have been considering cataract surgery or LASIK in Wilmington, peruse the articles below to learn more about Dr. Smith’s accomplishments and treatment techniques.
- Corneal Ulcer – Infiltrate Associated with Soft Contact Lens Use following Penetrating Keratoplasty
- Articles – Safety and Efficacy of 2% methylcellulose in cat and monkey cataract-implant surgery
- Report and management of the sunrise syndrome
- Nucleus – splitting phaceomulsification technique
- Surgical Management of Encapsulated Filtering Blebs
- Feature – Malpositioned posterior chamber lenses
- One-year results of the intrascleral glaucoma implant
- Surgical outcome of phacoemulsification combined with the Pearce trabeculectomy in patients with glaucoma
If you would like to learn more about Wilmington cataract surgery with premium IOLs, LASIK,PRK or LASEK , please call our offices at (302) 993-1300 or use our online appointment requestform. Our physicians have also helped many corneal transplant surgery and Wilmington glaucoma surgery patients avoid blindness.